Specification and application of DC socket
Release time：2020-01-03 Clicks： Click
What are the specifications, models and specific applications of DC socket? For details, we will give you a detailed introduction below.
What is DC socket
DC socket is a kind of socket matched with special power supply for computer display. It is composed of transverse socket, longitudinal socket, insulating base, fork contact spring piece and directional keyway. Two fork contact spring pieces are located in the center of the base, which are arranged vertically and horizontally and are not connected with each other. One end of the fork contact spring piece is a wiring port, which is exposed on the top surface of the base cylinder for connecting the input power cord or flexible cable. The other end of the fork contact spring piece is composed of two elastic arms interconnected by the matrix, which is arranged in the insulating base jack of the DC plug insertion direction, and is used for the computer display to make it work normally.
Model and specification of DC socket
DC socket has the following specifications: 0. 5mm, 0. 7mm, 1. 0mm, 1. 1mm, 1. 3mm, 1. 65mm, 2. 0mm, 2. 5mm, 3. 0mm, 3. 5mm and so on. To judge the quality of DC socket, we need to determine the following factors according to the technical indicators:
1. Rated load: rated load 30V DC 0.5A.
2. Insulation resistance: insulation resistance ≥ 100m Ω.
3. Withstand voltage: withstand voltage 500V, AC / min electrical life: 5000 times.
4. Temperature range: temperature － 40 ～＋ 70 ℃.
5. Contact resistance: contact resistance ≤ 0. 03mm Omega.
6. Insertion and extraction force: 3N ～ 30n.
DC socket application
1. Video products: MP3, MP4, DVD. Sound;
2. Digital products: digital camera, digital camera, etc;
3. Remote control: remote control of vehicle, roll door and home anti-theft products;
4. Communication products: mobile phone, car phone, telephone, building equipment, PDA, etc;
5. Household appliances: TV, microwave oven, rice cooker, electric wind, electronic body scale, electronic fat scale, electronic kitchen scale, etc;
6. Security products: Video walkie talkie, monitor, etc;
7. Toys: electronic toys, etc;
8. Computer products: camera, recording pen, etc;
9. Fitness equipment: running machine, massage chair, etc;
10. Medical equipment: sphygmomanometer, thermometer, hospital call system, etc.
When using the DC power socket, we also need to pay attention to that, because the power demand is very large in winter, many people like to use a lot of high-power appliances in a socket. Although this is convenient, but the security is very low. Generally speaking, the power of high-power electrical appliances used at the same time cannot exceed 3000 watts.
Previous：Whats the name of the toggle switch